&she's described as this;

My photo
a 22 year old female, former MAC makeup artist, and a full time preschool teacher; ready to take on whatever comes her way. I'm prepared to allow you into my life &here to share with you some tricks and some treasures. So, let me show you what i got...

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

MOTHERFUCK YOU, LADY GaGa! - I'M A DRAAAG QUEEN, BABAAAY!

i'm so pissed. Lady Gaga's show for this Friday @ the National is CANCELED - WHAT THE FRICK?! i was looking forward to that show SOOOOOOOO much! -_- motherfuck. me &my girls had our outfits, well most, and we had lunch plans and blahblahblahblahhhh. now i have NO IDEA when her show will be rescheduled. they said due to her overwhelming tour [for American Idol today, April 1st] she's postponing her show - overwhelming? well DUH, it's a TOUR! what'd you expect? if you can't handle it and you're exhausted, why'd you plan a tour anywayyyyy? ugh, i'm frustrated.

i'm just upset because now i have to wait even longer to see her no-pants-wearing-vajayjay ass. i had a bomb ass outfit, too! THUMBS DOWNNNNNNNNN to the motherfuckin GROUNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.



I'M A DRAAAAG QUEEEEEEN, BABAAAAYYYYYY
let me flaunt my dick..oops i mean shit.


yes, i decided to enter miss MIMI aka BOLA RICE's drag queen contest! this was REAL random for me. i did this last week when i was STRESSING about my 2 exams - i took a break from studying and released my stress by making myself look like a total fool; i mean total hot piece of shit. so, i didn't put ALL MY effort into this - but what the hell, i'll submit it anyway. i had fun and it helped me to relax, believe it or not. i kinda scurred myself in the mirror a few times but its whatev.

so ladies, gentlemen and all you inbetween, i introduce to you, the MOST bodacious, beautiful, eccentric, tape-wearing, mass contouring, black lipliner beauty.....

HOTTA DANYOU

come hea, lemme whispuh in ya ear...

ju talkn TO ME?!

you BEST nah be talkn bou me!

NAH UH girlfreend, NO YU DI'NT!

ju'kno i'm sexy - cuz i'm MISS HOTTA DANYOU BITCH!

ju dun care? i dun give a FACK.

BJ lips - i'll do it for 40 dalla

20 dalla? pssh whatchu tink i am? a cheap ho? PEACE get off ma corner!



HOLLLLLLLLUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
vietxpinay.
&
HOTTA DANYOU.

17 comments:

loveSHARA said...

Haha.. cute, I like it. [: GL.

im done said...

lol hotta danyou

haha i love it.

the lip color is coool too!
what did u use for the lips?



thanks for entering! thats rite its all about having fun ...releasing stress =]

RESSA said...

LMAO ...i love it. your pics did it. "NAH UH girlfreend, NO YU DI'NT!" ...work girl!

Amber N. said...

lmao..you look gorgeous :)

Riza said...

I do have a class in Temple, but I swear when I walk I have tunnel vision like whoa. I fix on a point and just walk. So it might have been me. :P

You had me rolling about Lady Gaga's no pants wearing vajayjay ass. Have you seen her before pics before she got all ... no pants wearing? LOL.

This look is RuPaulicious! YOUBETTERWORK. DAMN, $20/40, that's TOO MUCH! ;] You know them pros gets down for waaay cheap. haha

Anonymous said...

LOL the captions pretty much cracked me up! hahaha.you're hilarious! and wow! great makeup skills u got there! =) Btw,the nails you're rockin are pretty,too!

Bombchell said...

sux about the concert!

u look great as the drag queen

Natalie Jo said...

feee-yasssss! too fierce, boo!

Angel said...

oh no u DI'NT!!!! haha! u did this drag very well! shit yo black ass draggish facade is workin girl! hope u win!!

Anonymous said...

lmfao I love it. - gd luck.

His.Better.Half said...

LMAO! yo this post was hilarious! Sorry bout the lady gaga cancellation but what can ya do ya know?? she was actually out here in the Chi last week I think partyin it up. But yeah thumbs down for the, and I quote "no-pants-wearing-vajayjay ass" lmaoooo. Ohh and yo that drag queen look was super delicious! LOL Love ya blogs Aimee!!

B said...

I liked the faces you made hahaha! Too bad I couldn't join this contest. My fuckn battery charger is LOST :( !! I hopefully find it by tomorrow cuz I'm coming to VCU! I'm gonna be in your town girl haha. I just found out. It's for some Indian Bhangra competition. I don't know the name of the program and just forgot the name of the building/place it's gonna be at. Boo!

Unknown said...

you a mess! lol you got this down pact though, those captions says it all!

Neeyuh said...

You did an awesome job, I really like the name you picked and all the comments you put for the pics soooo funny! Good luck!! :)

Simply Me said...

Gurrrl, you freakin hilarious!

DENiSE said...

i love your blog its so real!!!! sorry about lady gaga!!!!omg girl you are so funny...the freaking things you wrote after each picture made my day!!! keep doing your thang!!!

Aisha said...

so damn hilarious
finally a beauty blogger with a sense of humor

im following you girl !