&she's described as this;

My photo
a 22 year old female, former MAC makeup artist, and a full time preschool teacher; ready to take on whatever comes her way. I'm prepared to allow you into my life &here to share with you some tricks and some treasures. So, let me show you what i got...

Saturday, October 10, 2009

CONFESSION.

I'm kind of bored of updating my blog....and bored of blogger in general. Also, I'm kind of over making youtube videos. Maybe it's just a phase? But I've been thinking about it sporadically lately. I think I'm going to take a break...maybe go on hiatus. Everything is just on repeat...same kind of videos ALL OVER YOUTUBE - it's annoying. Maybe I'll just sit back and be a viewer now...instead of a "guru." But I appreciate all who have followed/kept up with me...especially those who are sincere subscribers (you definitely know who you are).


I'm not saying that I'm leaving...quite yet. I'm just contemplating...and thinking/writing out loud to you all. If you've noticed, I haven't made tutorials or have done a legit post, more or less, on a daily basis. It's just because..I'm getting tired of it. Working as a MAC Makeup Artist and then coming home doing MAC makeup tutorials and then updating about MAC products, blahblahblahzeblah. I love MAC, don't get me wrong, but I need some ME time. I'll probably stick around, and do random ass posts/videos...but as of right now, who knows. I DON'T! I still don't know what I want to do as of right now...we'll see.


But I just want to take my time to say THANK YOU - to each and every one of my 5,400+ youtube subscribers and my 400+ blog readers. It has been INCREDIBLE. It's been a great journey to beauty with you all...and I've learned SO MUCH from everyone. You've been my entertainment and my past time for the past 1 1/2 years! Like I've said before, you girls are amazing. We've created such a comfortable world for ourselves and it has allowed us to express ourselves and appreciate one another. Our love for beauty is stronger than strong - you guys are awesome =)


This isn't my "GOODBYE." It's more of a..."bare with me" kind of thing. If you don't see me for a while, I already warned you! Hahaha. But again, my mind may change tomorrow...or next month. Who knows.


But I'll be back somehow or another ;]

Take care ya'll.

9 comments:

Kizzy said...

Awww, I'm gonna miss you!

But I see what you're saying. We will all be here when you decide to come back!

ZigggaaZigga said...

;/ if you don't do the videos who'll entertain us. LOL but i hope you update the blog tho :)

His.Better.Half said...

O.M.G....Aimee, you better not leave my ass bored on youtube/blogspot without your funny posts and great tuts!!!! But I understand where you're coming from. I say, go have your "me" time cause we all need it. But I hope you do change your mind and stick around (crosses fingers) LOL. Nah, for'real though, just do what feels right for you. Just make sure you don't completely become ghost on us when you're on hiatus! Love ya girl!! Always and foreva...foreva, eva? YES foreva, eva!

jessica said...

You should make a Twitter account. At least we know what's going on. I think Twitter as blogging in a way but within 140 characteristics a post. :)

But of course, I will keep on following. And I encourage you to having some more me time for yourself. I'm not mad at ya, and I don't think your subscribers or readers will either. If anything, you shouldn't feel like you're forced to do these things.

It's your last year of college, live it up Aimee! :)

Until next time. :)

xoxo,
Jessica

Janelle said...

Hey girl! Yes, I totally recognized you but I didn't wanna weird you out by saying, "I know you from Blogger!" But I guess that wouldn't have been too weird now that I think about it haha. I love the foundation! I still need to use a little concealer on trouble spots, but I love the finish & lasting power. The exfoliator is one of my faves too! The one I bought from your store was actually my back-up, I'm glad you weren't sold out!

Anyways, I've been taking a hiatus from Blogger too. Life is just too busy right now! It was nice seeing you in person. Take care hun!

RicciMelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. You made blogger so fun and you didn't strictly make it about one thing. But girl I understand getting a break and being "over-it" I would feel that way too. I got over youtube just watching everyday and seeing that same videos and the dumb comments people make and the newbies trying to be the next top guru "annoying". Maybe you should try the next trend...TWITTER try it. Everyone at first is like "what is this" but once you get used to it you'll be like ok I can hang with this. Sorry so long much luv to ya girl. We'll miss you girl..

Anonymous said...

heyy,
i love your blog posts. your youtube channel may seem repetitive but i loved the variety in your blog posts so i don't think you should stop doing that but in the end, you should do what's right for you =).

Unknown said...

OMGOSH girl, tell me it's not the same Dexter! Hahaha. I still have the original picture so maybe you can tell me if it's him or not! I do know that he's from Stockton I think. Eeeeek! Eww okay this guy creeps me out even more. What a small world. Or maybe a big world, he's just been around it! OMG! lol

ΛþþŁΣ said...

Don't Stop Blogging Please ):

I Understand How You Would Like To Take A Step Back From Youtube But At Least Keep Blogging. It Doesn't Absolutely Necessarily HAVE To Be About Make-Up

But If You Do Go&Leave Good Luck W.Everything We'll Miss You (':