&she's described as this;

My photo
a 22 year old female, former MAC makeup artist, and a full time preschool teacher; ready to take on whatever comes her way. I'm prepared to allow you into my life &here to share with you some tricks and some treasures. So, let me show you what i got...

Friday, June 19, 2009

WILD THAANG.

wild thang....you make my heart saaaang...


there is always that side of you that nobody ever sees....the side that only you wish you could always show - only visible to the imaginary eye and pleasurable to the most wildest of minds. it takes you for a ride and sends you away on thrills - like a roller coaster of dreams but only lasts for a few, before you blink....


sometimes it's too intense - too WILD for your wild side. you want to escape into the light and never turn back.....




WILD SH*T FOR THE WILD SIDE.


FACE:
Rimmel hide the blemish concealer
Bobbi Brown face powder (as foundation)
MAC sheertone shimmer blush - Xrocks

EYES:
MAC prep+prime eye
MAC e/s warming trend
MAC e/s (the green one) from McQueen collection
MAC e/s graphology
MAC e/s blanc type (highlight)
MAC prep+prime lash
MAC e/l engraved (waterline)
Mabelline pulse perfection mascara

LIPS:
strawberry carmex
MAC slimshine - long stem rose


hi ladies (= so, as you can see, i did a DIFFERENT look than usual. duh, right? haha. i felt like going outside of the box this time, since i barely ever do &experiment with my 'wild side.' it's not as wild as i COULD get, it was just spur of the moment. it reminds me of a futuristic look/lady gaga for some reason, hah.

i also did my nails - nail game. i didn't bring any of my nail jank with me (i'm at my parent's house) so i had to use what i had. i started off with really plain-jane nails, i wanted to try something different and more classic.....

MAC nail laquer - Gossamear (sp?)

it was that sheer, neutral, opaque type of color. it was nice, i liked it. BUT, after 3 hours or so - i got reallllllly bored with it, it was TOO plain for my taste, HAHAHA! so of course, knowing me, i HAD to add my own touch to it.....


i don't know WHAT design this is, but again, i had to use whatever i had.
it's cute though. i'm diggin it.





alright ladies, time to head out for a friday night ;]
love! have a good weekend.
HOLLLLLLUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!


7 comments:

Sherry said...

wow great pics! love the makeup. the nails too!

Niika said...

nice pics..and makeup

Anonymous said...

These are really nice!!! :D

I feel you about the all white/solid color lol

Nu Nu Dollie said...

Whoa this is hot! I love the abstract design that you did on your nails too!!! I've been rocking the same nails lately, even when I do them again... I've run out of ideas! I wish I was more creative with my nails like you! <3

im done said...

hey cool different look.
its hard for me to step "outside" of the box w/o it looking messed up.

Unknown said...

Lovin the nails! I'm growing out my "scratch my mans back" claws b/c i've grown tired of acrylic! I love it! I am all for random designs and using what cha' got!!!

00 said...

hey mama do u have twitter